Iola ISD is seeking a certified social studies teacher and boys' coach for the 2019-2020 school year.
The teaching assignment includes World History and World Geography, and the coaching assignment may include football, basketball and track.
The teacher will be expected to:
- Evaluate and Mentor Students
- Collaborate with Teachers and Parents
- Enforce Rules and Discipline Students
- Plan and Supervise Extra-Curricular Activities
- Use classroom technology
- Develop curriculum
- Exhibit Communication skills
- Have high motivation and enthusiasm
Salary is dependent upon years of experience and appropriate coaching stipends.All applicants must submit a separate application for a criminal background authorization.