Iola ISD is seeking a Secondary Principal for the 2019-2020 school year.Campus Description:
Iola Secondary is a 2A Division II campus with approximately 220 students in grades 7-12. Iola Secondary has been named one of America’s Top High Schools by U.S. News and World Report for the third year in a row.
Manage staff, students, and overall campus operations. Responsibilities for this position may include, but are not limited to:
- Compliance with district policies
- Ensuring high standards of instruction and student achievement
- Leadership of the campus instructional programs
- Effective operation of all campus activities
- Master's degree from an accredited college or university in educational administration or mid-management
- Texas principal or other appropriate Texas certificate
- T-TESS training and certification required
- At least 5 years as a classroom teacher
- 2-4 years experience in instructional leadership roles
Depending on experience
A separate online Criminal History Record Check application must accompany all online applications.
Cover letters and resumes may be sent to Scott Martindale, Superintendent at firstname.lastname@example.org